Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > How do I access tech training solutions?
How do I access tech training solutions?

2324 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: 2015-02-15 01:04:51

•   Level 4   
    (103) points
    Gbones
    2014-03-02 08:25:12
     I'm on the web site and logged in but cannot access the training solutions it just leaves me back at tha account page.
    Do I need to pay for access if so how? When I baught the ms908 p it says that it comes with training solutions. Please let me know what it is I'm doing wrong. Thank you very much gbones

•   Level 4   
    (103) points
    Gbones
    2014-03-02 10:24:42 (Reply to:Gbones)
     Am I correct if I say the ms908 is too new for videos and training yet? What about training for the ds708 there should be training on this device? I'm sure the training for both models are very similar as far as the diagnosis is concerned. What I'm looking for is schooling training that is in autel language. Not snap on or xyz is this info available? Programming, tpms,vehicle testing, and totorials

•   Level 4   
    (169) points
    Scootincivic

2014-03-02 14:12:14 (Reply to:Gbones)

I have posted such a question last week here..
    Yes I would say the unit is still to new and Autel support is working on the training vid
    section..
    I'd give the team a bit of time (a few months) before we fully jump on Autel to integrate
    what is supposed to be already available.
    Remember, we're pretty much beta testers for this product at this time so issues such
    as this as well as others will arise..

•   Level 4   
    (103) points
    Gbones
    2014-03-03 14:43:47 (Reply to:Scootincivic)
     Ok then I will continue to wait I know this is a great product it is going to take time for sure.

•   Level 4   
    (103) points
    Gbones
    2015-02-15 01:04:51 (Reply to:Gbones)
     about five videos showed up on the autel web site but they just explain function of the tool still no training videos for programming just a few on youtube .
  Total1 Pages